Learn more and apply here.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
GLOBAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
· 1:1 mentorship
· Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
· The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
· Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
· Work in a high-tech in-house legal department
· Exposure to multiple law practice groups: Technology, Transactions, Privacy, Employment, Intellectual Property, Corporate Securities, etc.
· Participate in projects related to any of the practice areas identified above
· Learn about the various tools, processes, and applications used to run an effective and efficient in-house legal department
· Past projects have included drafting of agreement templates; conducting diligence on internal procedures; assisting with customer negotiations and training. Close attention to detail is an essential skill, as is the ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally
· Business-related experience and a strong interest in a transaction-based practice
· Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks quickly, accurately, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure
· Diligent, flexible, detail orientated and self-motivated
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and computer skills are required
· Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism and collegiality
All applicants must be pursuing a JD degree in an ABA-accredited law school, have completed the second year, and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
The law department is responsible for providing legal services and advice to the company, its various departments, and employees. The Legal Intern will report to the Sr. Corporate Counsel on a day-to-day basis, with oversight and governance from the Deputy General Counsel, Vice President of Legal Affairs, both of whom are based at headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.