Come join us on March 3, 2020 at 6pm at Foster Garvey for the Joint MBA 2020 Mentorship Kick-Off Event! Pre-registration required.
Generously sponsored by:
- The Opportunity and Progress Council, Foster Garvey’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington (SABAW)
In partnership with:
- Middle Eastern Legal Association of Washington (MELAW),
- Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WADA),
- Northwest Indian Bar Association (NIBA), &
- WSBA Indian Law Section
Lawyers, have you ever reached a point in your career and thought, "If only I had known...." Young lawyers and law students, have you ever wished you had advice from someone who has actually been there? Mentors meet mentees!
Our team of minority bar associations aims to pair law students and young lawyers from historically underrepresented groups with mentor attorneys from all walks of life, including allies, to support mentees as they prepare to enter and navigate their legal careers. For mentors and mentees alike, this is a fantastic opportunity to support one another, learn from one another, and meet the movers and shakers of our profession.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com for more information!